Saturday, February 18, 2006

Update

Its been long since I posted anyting... call it lack of time or jus plain lazy me....

well here are a few things worth mentioning

- Went to Golden Temple, Amritsar. Its simply beautiful!

- Finally visited the Wagah Border. It should me a must for every Indian once in their life. The emotionally patriotic feeling that I got for that 30 minutes was just amazing. Makes you realise what it is to belong to a Country.

- Saw Rang De Basanti. (A lot has been said about the movie in the blogging world so will leave it at that)

- Appraisal season going on at my place of work. Made me realise that all those things they tought us in HR and OB are the ones that are really important. Only if some people at my office had studied them at a decent institute. (Will leave it at that also. Dont wanna get started on that)

- Going home for Holi - Something to look forward to.

- Hope to post more stuff soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home